Administrator: Miles Holliman
Web Software: The Holliman Chronicles is built using the WordPress personal publishing platform and the following:
- a slightly modified version of the Jakarta theme from Jose Mulia
- Evermore Plugin by Bennett McElwee
- IImage Browser by Martin Chlupáč
- WordPress Contact Form by http://ryanduff.net/
- Nikon D70s. I purchassed this camera in November 2005 (early Christmas) and I love it! I only wish I had loosened my purse strings earlier.
- Fujifilm 2800
In general, I don’t do a lot of post-processing of my photos and what post-processing I do btoher with is generally limited to re-sizing and cropping. The exception to this are important photos — like the family Christmas Photo — where I can spend a fair amount of time on a single photo to get it just right. When I do bother with post-processing, I use Photo Studio 2000 that I picked up free somewhere (an older camera I purchased?) and Nikon’s PictureProject.
Hosting: Holliman Chronicles is hosted by Dreamhost.
Prior to the December 2005 transition to its current form, the Holliman Family Website lookied like this.
Rights & Administrivia:
Copyright – The content Holliman Chronicles is © 2002-2005 by me, Miles Holliman, with all rights reserved. If there is any content you would like to use, contact me prior to doing so. General design, including the themes are — or should be — copyrighted by their developers.
Linking – Link to this site ’til your heart is content but don’t steal my bandwidth. Stealing bandwidth includes linking to the images or other files here instead of putting them on your server.
Comments – This site is owned and maintained for the viewing pleasure of family and friends. Comments are welcome. That said, a few things should also be understood:
- Comments are the responsibility of their authors and Holliman Chronicles takes no responsibility for them,
- If I judge a comment to be inappropriate, I will delete it. This is my site, not yours. If you want to make comments that I deem inappropriate, do it on your site.
- I may employ a number of tactics to control inappropriate comments or comment spam including simply blacklisting you.